ELKA Stage 5 FRONT Shocks for POLARIS IQ
WORLD RENOWN ELKA Shock Absorbers now available for snowmobiles!
- Big oil ports, provides massive flow
- Almost no restriction of the oil flow=plush, predictable & consistent damping action
- Low stress internal parts=more durability and longer intervals between servicing
- Components are precision-machined from aeronautical grade billet aluminium
- Sleek, lightweight reservoir with recessed cap to better protect the nitrogen valve
- Lightweight springs design with big outside diameter and few turns, providing the reliability and intuitive ride-height adjustability of coil springs vs. air springs
- Low weight and friction=low stiction, low operating temperature=more restance to fading
- Crossover spacers design that prevents the accumulation of ice, debris and snow therefore reducing wear on the body
- Optional lightweight composite shock protectors to provide further protection agains roost and other debris
- Bold look and colors that blends well with any snowmobile
Note: Sold in pair
Application: 2011 Polaris IQ
For more details you can download ELKA's Snowmobile Application chart.